LEVEL 15: BOSS FIGHTS
There are six "Boss Fights" you must defeat in order to finish this level.
- You must master each Boss Fight.
- You should do all Boss Fights in order.
- You may redo each Boss Fight as many times as you want.
Boss Fight #1: Vocabulary
- Master all the vocabulary words in Level 15.
Boss Fight #2: Grammar
- Master the following key grammar structures:
Boss Fight #3: Listening (Interpretative Communication)
Boss Fight #4: Reading (Interpretative Communication)
- Read and understand Lesson 15 of Integrated Chinese Volume 2.
Boss Fight #5: Speaking (Interpersonal Communication)
- Master the following key conversation tasks:
- Seek treatment from a doctor.
- Describe or diagnose the symptoms of an illness.
- Get or prescribe appropriate treatment.
- Discuss how to take medication.
Boss Fight #6: Writing (Presentational Communication)
- Write about getting sick.
- Write about going to the doctor.
- Write a short essay about a real experience you had seeing the doctor after an illness.
- Describe how you developed this illness.
- Describe your symptoms.
- Describe how the doctor examined you.
- Describe what treatment he or she prescribed.
- At least 3 substantial paragraphs (3 sentences per paragraph).
- Include a title (in Chinese) and double space lines.
- Include and underline all the following key grammar structures:
- TARGET: see rubric.
You defeated all the Boss Fights... but greater trials still await! Prove your ultimate mastery of Level 15 by conquering these optional challenges:
- GODLIKE: Achieve a 100% score on all Level 15 Boss Fights—zero mistakes!
- TEXTBOOK TEST: Finish the "Level 15 Textbook Test."
- WORKBOOK: Finish the Lesson 15 exercises in the Integrated Chinese Workbook.
- GRAVITY: Play Level 15: Gravity on Quizlet to 150,000 points and/or a #1 score.
- PROJECTS: Complete all Level 15 Projects.